ABDUALIEV ASET KUANDYKOVICH
Member of the Board of Directors, independent director
Date of birth: August 8, 1984
Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan
- Eurasian National University. Gumilyov (2005), specialty “International Law”;
- University of Dundee (2007), Master of Laws (LLM);
- Harvard University (2018), Master of Public Administration (MPA);
- Stanford University (2020), Graduate School of Business.
- Head of Strategy and Development, TaskRabbit, Inc., San Francisco, USA (since 2021);
- Senior Consultant at McKinsey & Company (2019-2021);
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of Almaty Development Center JSC (2016-2017);
- Director of the State Fund “Directorate for the preparation and holding of the 28th World Winter Universiade 2017 in Almaty” (2015-2016);
- Director of the PI School of Political Management of the Nur Otan Party (2013-2015);
- Head of Business Development, Consolidated Contractors Company (2008-2010);
- Expert of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2005-2008).
Does not own shares of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company».
Does not own shares of suppliers and competitors of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company».