Mission: Providing the population of Kazakhstan with affordable and high-quality housing.
A key development institution to provide affordable housing for the people of Kazakhstan.
Direction 1. Support for housing supply
Goal: To increase the volume of housing construction by stimulating the private sector and become a single window of service for developers.
- financing of housing construction through repurchase of LEB bonds;
- guarantee of equity participation in housing construction;
- subsidization of private developers' loans;
- financing of investment projects;
- development of rental housing market without repurchase;
- master developer of comprehensive development of residential districts;
- renovation of dilapidated housing.
Direction 2. Support for housing demand
Goal: To increase availability of housing for citizens of Kazakhstan
- acquisition of mortgage claims and securitization;
- issuing mortgage loans through agent banks;
- providing lease-purchase housing within the framework of Nurly Zher Program.
Direction 3. Development of information technologies and analytics
Goal: Digitalization of the Company's products and development of analytics.
- Nurly Zher Situation Center;
- marketplace of building materials;
- housing portal.
Direction 4. Socially-oriented and anti-crisis programs
Goal: To create jobs and ensure timely return of allocated funds.
- repurchase of LEB bonds as part of the Employment Road Map for 2020-2021;
- refund allocated for EXPO-2017 projects and other real estate objects;
- refund from JSC Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan and JSC Development Bank of Kazakhstan.