The mission of the Internal audit service of the joint stock company JSC «Kazakhstan housing company» is to provide the necessary assistance to the Board of Directors and the Executive body in fulfilling their obligations to achieve the strategic goals of the «Kazakhstan Housing company» joint stock company.
The main purposes of the Internal audit service is to monitor the financial and economic activities of «KHC» JSC and provide the Board of Directors with independent reasonable guarantees and advice aimed at improving the activities of «KHC» JSC and improving the management of «KHC» JSC, including risk management systems, internal control and corporate governance in «KHC» JSC, in accordance with the authority determined by the Board of Directors and the Regulation on the Internal audit service.
The Internal audit service provides reasonable guarantees in the following areas:
- the effectiveness of internal control systems, risk management, corporate governance;
- effectiveness of internal policies, documents and processes of «KHC» JSC;
- reliability, safety and quality of the information systems used.
Internal Audit Service assumes responsibility to the Board of Directors:
- for untimely and poor-quality fulfilment of the tasks and functions of IAS in accordance with the Regulation of the IAS of JSC ”KHC”, other internal documents of the Company;
- for failure to perform their duties in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, employment contracts and job descriptions.
The Internal Audit Service of JSC “Kazakhstan Housing Company” is independent in its activities from the influence of the members of the Management Board and other persons and in order to properly fulfill the tasks and functions assigned to it and ensure objective and impartial judgments.
It is not admitted for the members of the Management Board and other persons to intervene the processes of determining participants (subjects), objects (objects), volumes and periods of the audit, planning and execution of audit tasks, generation and submission of IAC progress report.