Deputy Chairman of the Management Board
Date of birth: 4th of March, 1990
Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan
- N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (2011), Bachelor’s degree in International Relations;
- N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (2012), Master’s degree in Finance;
- Course of lectures «Business culture in economic development», Jay Nathan, Professor of New York University. Jones (2012);
- Advanced training at the Horvath & Partners Venture Fund, Munich, Germany (2014);
- Advanced training in project financing and public-private partnership mechanisms, London, UK (2017);
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (2020), Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company» (from 10.2021);
- Member of the Board of Directors of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company» (2019-10.2021);
- Director of the Department of Housing and Construction Assets Management of JSC «NMH «Baiterek» (2016-10.2021);
- At various times, he held various positions, including leadership, in JSC «NMH «Baiterek», was an employee of the Center for Analysis and Monitoring of Projects of JSC «National Agency for Technological Development», the Department of Interparliamentary Relations and International Cooperation of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Independent Director of JSC “Financial Academy”.
Coordinates the activities of the Department of Housing Programs, the Department for Legal Entities Affairs, the Department of Organizational and Control Operations
Does not own shares of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company».
Does not own shares of suppliers and competitors of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company».