In accordance with the Development Strategy, Kazakhstan Housing Company JSC carries out investment activities through lending to developers of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of housing construction.
Requirements for obtaining a loan
As part of the State program of housing and communal development “Nurly zher” for 2020-2025 (approved on 31.12.2019 № 1054) JSC “Kazakhstan Housing Company” continues to implement the direction of rental housing with redemption for socially vulnerable populations.
- The loan is provided to the borrower in national currency on the basis of payment, urgency, repayment and security on the conditions specified in the Rules of crediting of investment projects of JSC “Kazakhstan Housing Company”;
- Transfer of funds under the loan is carried out on escrow account of the borrower;
- Loan is provided for construction of facility, according to design and estimate documentation in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (including construction and installation works, designer and technical supervision);
- Credit is granted if the borrower’s own participation in the project is not less than 20% of the project cost in the form of cash and/or incomplete construction, confirmed by the acts of work performed;
- At the time of review of the loan application the borrower / co-borrower / guarantor is not allowed to have a current loan arrears, tax arrears, availability of civil / administrative / criminal proceedings against the borrower / co-borrower / guarantor;
- Conclusion of an agreement for engineering services between Kazakhstan Housing Company JSC, a borrower and an engineering company, providing for an agreement between an engineering company, a borrower and a second-tier bank for additional authorization (approval) of all payment documents from a borrower’s bank account for proper control over proper use of loan funds and funds provided as equity;
- Loans to persons associated with JSC “Kazakhstan Housing Company” by special relations are subject to the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Banks and Banking Activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan” of the Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Kazakhstan dated October 29, 2018 № 273 “On some issues of establishing a ban on providing favorable conditions for persons associated with the bank by special relations”;
- Loan repayment is secured by forfeit, pledge, guarantee, surety and other means provided by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and/or pledge/credit agreement/ agreement on opening a credit line.