Deputy Chairman of the Management Board
Date of birth: 1984
Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan
- Eurasian National University, Bachelor of Finance and Credit (2004).
- Master’s degree in Finance and Public Policy from the Korean Development Institute (KDI) (2007).
- Master’s degree in Public Management from the London School of Economics (LSE) (2017) (scholarship holder of the international program of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Bolashak»).
- Since March 2022 – Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC «Kazakhstan Housing Company».
- From 2019 to 2022 — Advisor to the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From 2018 to 2019 — Chief Consultant of the Department of Industrial and Innovative Development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From 2016 to 2017 – participant of the research project of the Directorate of Public Administration and Territorial Development of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (France, Paris)
- From 2014 to 2018 — Inspector of the Protocol of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From 2012 to 2014 — Deputy Chairman of the Entrepreneurship Development Committee of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From 2007 to 2012 — Senior expert, consultant of the Department of Socio-Economic Monitoring of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From 2007 to 2007 — Head of the Department of State Assets Management Policy of the Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- From 2004 to 2007 — Specialist, leading specialist, Chief Specialist of the Department of Planning and State Borrowing of the Ministry of Economy and Budget Planning of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Coordinates the activities of the Department of Legal Support, the Department of Operations Support, the Department of Technical Expertise and Monitoring, the Department of Human Resources Management
Does not own shares of JSC «KHC», as well as suppliers and competitors.